Please contact the Treatment Room for an update time and for an appointment.
- The Travel Clinic is by appointments only.
- There will be a charge for prescription and vaccines.
- It is run by our trained Practice nurses.
- Our travel database is updated regularly with the latest information on travel health and prevention.
- This clinic is accredited for Yellow Fever and certificate can be obtained through the clinic.
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
It is important to make this initial appointment as early as possible - at least 6 weeks before you travel - as a second appointment will be required with the practice nurse to actually receive the vaccinations. These vaccines have to be ordered as they are not a stock vaccine. Your second appointment needs to be at least 2 weeks before you travel to allow the vaccines to work.
Some travel vaccines are ordered on a private prescription and these incur a charge over and above the normal prescription charge. This is because not all travel vaccinations are included in the services provided by the NHS.
Travel Health Questionnaire
To help us offer the appropriate advice, please fill out the online form before coming to see the nurse.
Travelling in Europe
If you are travelling to Europe the EU has published useful information for travellers on the European website.